RSS

Boku wa tomodachi ~

Hello guys~ ! I'm back, Now I'm in break 2nd Smester.. O genki desuka..? How about your Holiday ? Iwould tell to you now I'm single ~ lols xD ~ so not important for you all >_<" Ok, let's begin.. I have simple story about friend.. I never meet them before, but i felt we ar so close. Please Introduce themselves.. His all Indonesian but now all in Japan for work

<< This Guys
Cerewet vs Bawel










Actually I just knew for the first time with the left guy in social media called Facebook, I don't know if he came from the same town with me. His name Syarifuddin Amir *maybe right or not I don't know. He is kindy guy, smart and so religious. I liked him cause he always teach me about how to be me, how to accepted the reality of my life and many others. He likes my brother, I always share about my problem in campus or in daily with him. Sometime I called him "cerewet" it's mean choosy in english. not only it but also he always give his responsibility of my problem life. If he went to sailing, I feel so quiet in my social media of mine. but I have other brother called "bawel", he likes Syarif-senpai. He more choosy than Syarif-senpai.

>> This my senpai, Syarif :)
*Kawaii desuka?




So handsome, Right?? >>

This one called "bawel". His real name Yanuar trio *maybe true or not. he is my senpai friend. I like him cause He always share about his experience since he sailing or have a break. He also my debate friend. Actually for the first time, I'm really hate him!!~ *Boku wa suki ga arimasen* he acting as a cool guy~ * I hate it! and now I'm know if him a kindy guy same as Syarif-senpai, his religious too, easygoing and so on. He is the one guy who said if I had good looking beside him *Syarif-senpai. >,< oh it's so make me feel blush.



We got a Summer Break, Shime !!~
It's enough today, Ok the readers... *only for girl.. Which one do you like??? Cerewet or Bawel? Hahaha ~ I choose both of them!~ they all so kindy of me and so friendly.. I hope I can meet them.. and I can go to Japan quickly~ Aamiin :) See you in the next story!! Sayonara...! Mata aimashou.. ^_^